Feeling pretty slow and icky. I forgot/didn't make time for taking my thyroid pills and iodine and melatonin the last couple nights and I couldn't go to sleep until 2am last night. Frustrating!
I think the kids are getting colds too. They are all sniffly. I need to get out the complete virus remedy and some elderberry extract and try to kick this one before it gets bad. We were around 5 different sick kiddos in the past week. Oh well, have only had one cold to deal with all winter, it's to be expected.
We visited Mrs. Jamison today and had a wonderful time at her house as usual. She had snacks and the tea set out for the kids and a new doll house and doll bed. We enjoyed warm conversation while the kids played and I got some knitting done.
Better get kids down for naps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment