Saturday, February 04, 2006

To Do for today

Today I need to:

*Take the van to the carwash, vacuum and get an underbody wash.

*Pick up some things at Wal-Mart for out trip, return the shirt I bought
yesterday.

*Stop by the salon and see if Will and I can get hair cuts.

*Go to the farm store for some probiotics for Molly.

*Pack clothes for the trip.
-wear comfy dresses and shoes to church and just travel in them
-pajamas
-one nice outfit for Monday
-spare change for younger ones
-pillows and blankets
-shampoo and soap
-toothbrushes
-hair fixin's

*Gather up snacky foods so that we don't have to purchase any food while
travelling Sunday.
-beef li'l smokies (warm at church before we leave)
-chips
-crackers
-popcorn
-carrot chips
-raisins
-cheese sticks
-apples
-raw green beans
-applesauce
-mixed nuts

*Make a to-do list for Scott who is watching our animals for us.

*Time with God

*Kitchen clean before bed!

*Oh, and I must vacuum the L.R. and cover the couch before we go.

No comments: