Our new pastor has arrived! They arrived in Lynchburg on Wed. night and attended worship with us today. He will begin his duties as pastor in March after they are all settled in. Exciting and wierd and different all at the same time.
I like his wife and his children three teenagers seem nice and under control. From what I have seen, heard and the bit of interaction with the pastor I think that he will be good for us. I still miss Pastor K so much though.
I am taking a meal to the family on Tuesday night. I had made a couple of cream soups when they were here in October and they are still talking about it so I will make them again and also some "buckeyes" (p'nut butter dipped in chocolate) since pastor is a big Ohio fan.
Please keep us all in your prayers as we continue to adjust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment