I just had a discovery! Men are waaaaayyyyy VISUAL!!! I mean I knew that, but it didn't really hit me until today. I had a thought while I was out raking the flower bed and looking at the huge mess in our driveway where Tom drops off his stuff out of the truck when he needs room and just lets it pile up... all sorts of things. I wondered if he realized how bad it looked when people drive by or pull in the drive to visit. What they must think? So I took a couple pictures and posted them on the fridge, with notes saying "This needs to go bye-bye!" I got tired of mentioning it in as many nice ways as I could think of and have been embarassed for a while to have anyone over. So tonight he sees the pictures and says "Wow, that looks pretty bad"!!!! Yes!!!! He also said something about how it looks worse in the daytime, which I hadn't considered that he isn't here during the daylight very often. So he had me block some time off for him Fri/Sat where he can work on it! :) Oh happy day!
Also, got me thinking, and so I went and I emptied out that cabinet that I have been wanting him to move... and guess what? He took the hint immediately and had it moved in about 5 min time. He even said he would never have done it if I hadn't put out that "visual" reminder!
AHA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment