Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!


I had Tom pick up roses for the girls. Heather's is pink and Rose's yellow. He also got Will a little truck that zooms. He gave me a dozen dark pink rosebuds and a Su Doku book, he also made a little card for me that talked about remembering the first time he called me... he chickened out and asked for my brother! I had been thinking he would be calling and since I answered the phone, when he asked for Ryan, I blurted out "what?". It was pretty funny, so he asked us BOTH to a movie. :-) We joke about "you had me at hello" (from Jerry Maguire). That was our first date, on New Year's Day 1994, we saw Geronimo and had McD's afterwards. We were 16 and 17 years old. Seems like such a long time ago!

Tonight we are considering taking the family to a movie. We were hoping to find Curious George, but it doesn't seem to be at our theatres yet. Chicken Little is though. We haven't been to a theatre in a long, long time! I plan to wrangle my way into a stop at Coldstone Creamery also. :-) I hope Tom gets off work at a decent hour.

I got Tom a pair of black dress pants, some new engineer hats, a locomotive sound CD, and a sign that says "For Train Men Only". This all goes with his train theme for his business. I think he'll enjoy them. :-)

Here is a pic of my love, the man who gives me strength and endless love and support. He is a wonderful husband, my sweetheart.

No comments: