Here I am again to "declutter". :-)
We had a very busy day. We left the house around 9:30, I managed to shower, get the kids ready, warm up leftover roast and make scrambled eggs for b'kfast. We enjoyed a wonderful day at some friends home. Julie and I enjoyed chatting while the 6 children played and baby napped. It was very enjoyable and relaxing for me. H & A are 6 months apart, R & G are 6 days apart and W & R are 1 month apart, they had a great time. Julie and I are planning more get-togethers for our oldest girls, "girly" things like hot chocolate at Starbucks and fancy tea parties.
I signed Heather and Rose up for some homeschool co-op classes. Three Fridays a month we will go to a local church and have classes from 10:45-2:15. Will and I will stay and observe. They both will take Music and Fitness and then Rose will go to Spanish and Heather to Theatre. They are very excited. I pray that I can handle the long days and time away from home. It will be good for them. The first day was today but we already had our other plans, so they will start next Friday.
Better quit and go clean my sink! I'll drop back in and write a bit about my Bible study today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment