Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Car accident


I was driving Will around after his assessment testing was done.  We were soaked from playing in the boats at Putt-Putt (mostly *I* was soaked).  Car in front of me decided to turn left and apparently I was following too closely.  It was so scary.  Nobody was injured but damage to vehicles was pretty good.  I have lots to be thankful for... I was driving the old van - actually on my way to pick up the new one from the shop for some maintenance/inspection!  The people in the other car were very kind.  Tom wasn't too far away and was able to come be with me while we waited for the police (which took FOREVER and it was a very hot day in the middle of a very busy street).  Anyway, glad it's over and so thankful for God's protection over us.

No comments: