Thursday, April 03, 2008

We are home safe and sound

Thank you for all of your prayers the last couple days!

We are home now and have gotten a bit of rest. It was a whirlwind trip with lots of tension and emotion on all sides, but it was good.

Alexis actually just turned 16 and she seemed sweet during the 15 hours we spent together yesterday. I am planning to drop by dad's tomorrow and say hello and maybe see if I can take her out for a movie (anyone heard how Alvin and the Chipmunks is?). Dad and Laura's anniversary was Tuesday and Laura started a new free-lance job from home Tuesday also... they are being stretched right now and have a lot on their plates. I hope that they let me help out as needed.

Please keep them all in your prayers. I know dad wants to be a good model of our heavenly Father to her. Lots more to say and think about, but I will stop there for now. I am thankful for how well the trip went and that there were no major glitches.

Thank you friends, and a special thanks to Mom and Oscar for keeping my kids and to Justin for stopping by to say hello! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things went well!