We attended the homeschool convention for our state this past Saturday. We all went and Tom and I took turns with watching the children and going to workshops. It was a good experience and we hope to return next year and do the whole weekend! You can read more about it on my "Our Homeschool" page in the links section.
We have a busy week coming up with Rose's birthday and a trip to Roanoke and then to my mom's for a day. I need to get a co-op order together this week too. Not to mention the regular office stuff and I really need to spend some time in the kitchen! Thankfully the house isn't too bad, though I would like to work on finishing the "learning stations" that the kids and I started last week. The bookshelves need to be reorganized and an art center and reading area set up.
Gotta get to bed, just wanted to check in here.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment