Saturday, March 04, 2006

My stormy ocean bathroom plan :)



Went to Lowe's last night and here is what I have planned for the bathroom remodel.

Found tile that Tom and I both really liked... it has blue and green splotches on it and looks glazed.

Found vinyl flooring that is kind of a white/offwhite mottled background and every couple squares or so has a single-stemmed flower with the same blue and green colors.

Found countertops that are the same color as the floor background.

Found white cabinets, upgrading to a larger one over the toilet and same size one for under the sink.

Found blue paint, stormy blue for the walls and considering a light,light blue for the ceiling.

Putting new window moldings up also, probably white.

I'll need new curtains for the windows.

And here's what I am most excited about... planning to get sea foam green gauzy fabric to make a curtain that surrounds the jacuzzi, can be pulled closed or open, suspended from the ceiling. Just a soft romantic look.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your colors - I think that it is going to look very cozy * inviting. I hope that you enjoy the project & that it goes very smoothly.
Love you, MoM